The vision of Sombra Cosmetic, Inc. is to continue the heritage of our Company and be a premier American manufacturer of top-quality products. We dedicate ourselves to be the supplier of choice when our type of products is being sought. This vision will be accomplished by sharing the responsibilities of planning and decision making with all our employees. Sombra will strive to maintain the image it has developed over the many years with its suppliers, customers, employees and community as a company of excellence.
Sombra Cosmetics is seeking a Customer Relations Coordinator to join our team!
The Customer Relations Coordinator will interact with the company’s customers (internally and externally) by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product or service.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on an assigned product or service.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Greets clients, visitors and guests. Determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts them to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens and directs phone calls to staff. Takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Takes orders via phone, web or fax and processes them in Sombra software system.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task.
- Very friendly personality. Able to positively interact with customers, vendors and Sombra staff.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications – i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with personal care products and order processing preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
*Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Paid time off
Experience level: 1 year
Shift: Day shift
Weekly day range: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Work setting: Office
Ability to commute/relocate:
Albuquerque, NM 87109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)