The vision of Sombra Cosmetic, Inc. is to continue the heritage of our Company and be a premier American manufacturer of top-quality products. We dedicate ourselves to be the supplier of choice when our type of products is being sought. This vision will be accomplished by sharing the responsibilities of planning and decision making with all our employees. Sombra will strive to maintain the image it has developed over the many years with its suppliers, customers, employees and community as a company of excellence.
The Warehouse Inventory and Receiving Clerk will accept and process deliveries. Be responsible for verifying delivered items, unloading trucks, ensuring items are stored correctly, inspect deliveries with great attention to detail and be in good physical condition to lift and move heavy items.
The Warehouse Inventory and Receiving Clerk will ensure efficient receiving processes and promptly resolve any problems or discrepancies
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Receiving and signing for deliveries.
- Unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas.
- Update and support Inventory Control with received items and inventory needs.
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, scissor and forklift daily/weekly operational checks etc.
- Support Inventory Control processes.
- Other assigned duties.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations.
- Physical dexterity and experience operating scissor and forklifts.
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs.
- Basic math skills.