The vision of Sombra Cosmetic, Inc. is to continue the heritage of our Company and be a premier American manufacturer of top-quality products. We dedicate ourselves to be the supplier of choice when our type of products is being sought. This vision will be accomplished by sharing the responsibilities of planning and decision making with all our employees. Sombra will strive to maintain the image it has developed over the many years with its suppliers, customers, employees and community as a company of excellence.
A temporary production worker is responsible for operating equipment in a factory and preparing items for distribution. The requirements for a production worker involve assembling and checking products, ensuring all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the packaging and shipment of items.
- Feed raw materials into machinery
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders
- Pack goods for shipping
- Maintain equipment and work areas
Equal Opportunity Employer
Production Worker Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing role would be considered an asset but is not required
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English - Bilingual preferred
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks
- Must be able to lift 25 and stand for 6-8 hours a day
- Must be able to workday shift 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Steel-toed boots are required for this role. Other protective equipment will be provided
Production Worker Core Skills:
- Respect for others
- Attention to detail
- Production Worker Responsibilities: