The vision of Sombra Cosmetic, Inc. is to continue the heritage of our Company and be a premier American manufacturer of top-quality products. We dedicate ourselves to be the supplier of choice when our type of products is being sought. This vision will be accomplished by sharing the responsibilities of planning and decision making with all our employees. Sombra will strive to maintain the image it has developed over the many years with its suppliers, customers, employees and community as a company of excellence.
The Security Officer will oversee facility security to protect all company assets. The Security Officer may also manage and implements security protocols. Night shift, part-time and full-time positions available.
- Provides and implements security and security protocols for all assigned facilities.
- Takes proactive steps to provide a safe and secure working environment for staff and visitors.
- Provides specialized security for and monitors access to limited and restricted access areas such as inventory areas, network equipment areas, and employee files and confidential records.
- Conducts regular walk-throughs and security inspections for assigned facilities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reports all incidents or security risks to COO or assigned designee.
- Level 1 Security Certification.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of related security experience required.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting in car and constantly walking the facility grounds.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time.
- This position requires passing a background check.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from work.
*Equal Opportunity Employer