The vision of Sombra Cosmetic, Inc. is to continue the heritage of our Company and be a premier American manufacturer of top-quality products. We dedicate ourselves to be the supplier of choice when our type of products is being sought. This vision will be accomplished by sharing the responsibilities of planning and decision making with all our employees. Sombra will strive to maintain the image it has developed over the many years with its suppliers, customers, employees and community as a company of excellence.
We are looking to employ a dedicated and detail-oriented Sales and Marketing Associate to ensure that all sales, marketing, and advertising initiatives improve company sales and brand awareness. The Sales and Marketing Associate’s responsibilities include implementing various methods of collecting customer feedback, participating in trade shows, and organizing promotional events. You should also be able to research competitors’ products and services, pricing, and market success.
To be successful as a Sales and Marketing Associate, you should be able to anticipate consumer behavior and keep abreast of the latest industry trends. Ultimately, a top-performing Sales and Marketing Associate should demonstrate exceptional analytical, communication, and time management skills at all times.
Sales and Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
- Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to management.
- Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing design and content marketing teams to produce quality advertising material for company products and services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of past campaign results to determine the most effective marketing approaches.
- Analyzing market trends, sales and marketing metrics, as well as pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
- Other assigned duties.
Sales and Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working in sales or marketing.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and marketing software.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
- The ability to anticipate consumer behavior.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Project form.
- Occasional traveling.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer