The vision of Sombra Cosmetic, Inc. is to continue the heritage of our Company and be a premier American manufacturer of top-quality products. We dedicate ourselves to be the supplier of choice when our type of products is being sought. This vision will be accomplished by sharing the responsibilities of planning and decision making with all our employees. Sombra will strive to maintain the image it has developed over the many years with its suppliers, customers, employees and community as a company of excellence.
The Housekeeping staff will clean and maintain assigned areas of the property and grounds.
- Performs cleaning, housekeeping, and light maintenance tasks and services throughout assigned property.
- Picks up trash and empties trash containers.
- Assists with the cleaning and sanitizing of shared facilities and common spaces.
- Washes windows.
- Vacuums and cleans floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes.
- Performs limited grounds maintenance sweeping, picking up trash and sweep sidewalks.
- Ensures that cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked at all times.
- Modifies scope of cleaning and maintenance based on specified needs of the particular property (Sombra building 1, 2 or 3 etc.)
- Signs and completes all daily OSHA, GMP and FDA required housekeeping forms.
- Reports any building damages, deficits and or disturbances to leadership immediately.
- Work well as a team.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Thorough understanding of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to keep the property clean and orderly.
- Good interpersonal skills with polite and courteous demeanor toward staff, customers, clients, and visitors to the property.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Work quickly without compromising quality of work.
- Prolonged periods standing.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass a background check.
*Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
*Equal Opportunity Employer