The vision of Sombra Cosmetic, Inc. is to continue the heritage of our Company and be a premier American manufacturer of top-quality products. We dedicate ourselves to be the supplier of choice when our type of products is being sought. This vision will be accomplished by sharing the responsibilities of planning and decision making with all our employees. Sombra will strive to maintain the image it has developed over the many years with its suppliers, customers, employees and community as a company of excellence.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with private label customers. The Business Development Coordinator will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Developing a White Label (WL), Private Label (PL), and Custom Manufacturing (C-MFG) business growth strategy focused on financial gain.
- Arranging business development expectations with prospective customers.
- Be ambitious and energetic on expanding our private label and custom manufacturing customer base. While providing diligent communication and support to existing customers.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective customers.
- Review and establish pricing, scheduling and direction with CEO, COO, Purchasing and Production Manager(s).
- Promote the company’s products/services, addressing or predicting customers’ objectives.
- Prepare sales orders ensuring adherence to policy, law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Other assigned duties.
- Proven working experience in business development, sales, or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sage).
- Proficiency in English – bilingual preferred.
- Marketing knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management, effective communication and planning skills.
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- Limited to travel.
*Equal Opportunity Employer