The vision of Sombra Cosmetic, Inc. is to continue the heritage of our Company and be a premier American manufacturer of top-quality products. We dedicate ourselves to be the supplier of choice when our type of products is being sought. This vision will be accomplished by sharing the responsibilities of planning and decision making with all our employees. Sombra will strive to maintain the image it has developed over the many years with its suppliers, customers, employees and community as a company of excellence.
Sombra Cosmetics is seeking a Administrative Receptionist to join our team!
The Administrative Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization while supporting all business office administrative functions.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Will take orders via phone, web or faxed.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs other assigned duties.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Excellent understating of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluency in English required. Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two years of experience in an administrative role.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
*Equal Opportunity Employer