The Marketing Coordinator is detail-oriented and has a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. The Marketing Coordinator will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
Plan and schedule tradeshows with Marketing Director.
May require travel.
Other assigned duties.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
Associates degree in marketing/Communications or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Ability to travel.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.