Quality Control Associate
The Quality Control Associate will report to the Quality Manager.
The quality control associate will conduct in-process product line and finished product inspections and document results. Will work with production department to ensure finished products meets specifications.
The quality control associate will work in the quality control unit and will be responsible for product inspections and completing inspection reports. Will assist the lead quality control associate in closing out production batch records and document control. Other duties and responsibilities included but not limited to are:
- Issue manufacturing batch records and production packets.
- Issue labels and components and perform reconciliation after completion of production.
- Perform hourly weight checks on in-process products.
- Review batch records at the completion of production.
- Quality control oversight of batch manufacture.
- Collect and maintain retained samples.
- Other duties as assigned by the Compliance Manager
High School or equivalent. 0 - 2 years of experience in quality assurance or control. Proficient with word processing and spreadsheets. English fluency. Knowledgeable in GMPs, OTC drug manufacture and packaging preferred but not required.
Resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls or walk-ins.